Call for papers
Abstracts on all aspects of veterinary pathology are welcomed. Abstracts on those topics listed below are particularly encouraged for consideration, as these are the themes of sessions at the 2022 congress. Please see the details of the congress scientific programme for further details.
- Genetic Diseases
- Animal cancer data in cancer surveillance and comparative onco-epidemiology
- Update on non-human primate models in research and development
- COVID-19 animal models, current use and lessons learnt
- Forensic Matters
- Livestock pathology: What’s new? What’s important?
- New technologies, new methodological approaches
Abstracts submitted will be considered for oral or poster presentation and the decision of the scientific committee as to the inclusion and type of presentation will be communicated to authors before the early bird registration deadline.
Posters will be presented in person, with printed posters, maximum size 150 x 90 cm (portrait). In addition, poster authors will be required to submit an electronic version of their poster in advance of the congress, with a short audio summary of their work.
Abstract submission will be via the ESVP website. Submission will open on 25th April and the deadline for submissions is 4th June (11.59 pm CEST).