TOUR TIME: 09:00
DURATION : 10 Hours
STARTING POINT: Athens
- Enjoy an unforgettable cruise around the Saronic Gulf
- Sail on a traditional wooden boat
- Shore stop to Agistri & Aegina islands
- Refreshing swim stops in translucent blue waters
- Taste a delicious Greek food with wine & beers
Enjoy a scenic sailing cruise, swim in crystal blue waters and secluded bays far from the hassle of dealing with crowds. Taste unique Greek flavors on board and live an unforgettable experience during your stay in Athens…
Begin your cruise from Marina Zeas and reach the island of Agistri, surrounded by vibrant blue waters and clothed in pine trees. Adventure lovers can join our optional bike tour between Melalochori and Chalikiada Beach.
From there, you move onto the island of Moni. While here, enjoy a delicious traditional Greek lunch, accompanied by traditional wine, beers soft drinks and coffee. Once you finished your feast, you have the chance to jump off the boat, snorkel, swim around the boat, or swim to the island. This gorgeous and unique island has no inhabitants but is populated with law protected deer, wild goats, rabbits and peacocks.
Continue your sailing journey around 3pm towards the beautiful island of Aegina. Aegina is famous for its white stone houses, flowery backyards, pistachios, the red volcanic landscape, sensational food, the temple of Apollo and the temple of Aphaia; in fewer words an earthly paradise for those who want to escape modern life.
Around 4:45pm sail back to the port of Marina Zeas while enjoying the ambiance of a select and chill music, delicious Mediterranean fruits, coffee, and drinks.
- A day cruise (9:00 AM-7:00 PM) around the Saronic Gulf
- Welcome on board: coffee, juices, water, pastries
- Shore stops to Agistri & Aegina Islands
- Lunch on board with delicious Mediterranean-Greek food and traditional wine and beers
- Stops for swimming & sunbathing
- Soft drinks
- Water noodles
- Chill music & amazing atmosphere
- Professional expert crew
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Bike tour in Agistri (optional)
- Walking tour in Aegina (optional)
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Site entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
COVID-19 measures: Mandatory to bring your vaccination certificate or alternatively your most recent Covid-19 test conducted (PCR 72 hours or RAPID test 48 hours).
Required information upon booking: Please note that you must provide your passport details (full name, passport number, date of birth and contact number) upon reservation as requested by Port Authorities.
Meeting point: The meeting point is at Marina Zeas port (Pier J 14. Boat name: Calypso) unless you add the extra option for port transfers upon your booking.
Child price for this tour is valid for children from 5 to 10 years old. If you are bringing any children younger than 5 years old, please let us know as soon as possible so can provide enough life jackets.